Thanksgiving is now behind us, which can only mean one thing …
Time for another holiday extravaganza! Last year we shared our favorite recipes, gift ideas, and more.
This year, we’re doing something a little different. The episode is a little less structured, but just as much fun.
In this week’s episode Matt and I talk holidays, babies, wine, and what we’d do during the holidays if stranded on a desert island. (Also listen out for a few big announcements in today’s episode.)
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- The third NMA Black Friday Bundle
- Do you really like Doug’s Did You Knows?
- What we’re asking for this Christmas
- How having a baby will change your life
- Board games and made for TV Christmas movies
Click the button below to listen now:
- Click here to download the MP3 file (you may need to right-click and “save link as”)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher so you never miss an episode
If you like what we do at NMA Radio, we’d greatly appreciate it if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes. Thank you!
Health IQ: This podcast is supported by Health IQ, a life insurance company that celebrates the health conscious. Visit healthiq.com/nomeat to learn more & get a free quote, or check out their life insurance FAQ page to get your questions answered.
Links from the show:
- No Meat Athlete Fitness and Nutrition Bundle (ends Tuesday, November 29th at noon Eastern)
The Kickstart Plan includes:
- A 7-day meal plan, built around the foods worth eating every single day
- 14 of our favorite recipes that pack in the nutrition, taste great, and are easy to make
- Focused on simplicity and speed, to minimize stress and time commitment